Summer Program Housing
Certain Continuing and Professional Education summer programs, such as Parsons Academy Summer Intensive Studies, offer the option of on-campus housing. If your program offers housing, an application will be sent to you after you register.
Affordable housing is available within walking distance of The New School. Also, if you would like more time to explore and enjoy New York City, you can extend your stay for one week past the end of the program.
All summer housing is shared. Our residence halls feature:
- Suite-style units with kitchenettes and bathrooms with showers in the suites
- 24-hour security
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Internet and cable television access
- On-site laundry facilities
- Reading rooms and lounges
- Easy access to public transportation
- Chaperoned/curfew facilities for minors (call for more information)
For more information on whether your program offers housing, visit our Summer Student Housing website.
New School Summer Housing
Phone: 212.229.5459 x3610