About This Program
Parsons Academy offers courses in a variety of art and design disciplines for students in grades 3 through 12 and a certificate program for students in grades 9 through 12. Course subjects range from animation and fashion to 3D design and architecture. These non-credit classes meet for two weeks in August.
Parsons Academy classes are conducted in three groups, divided by traditional school grade level. Students should select the appropriate course by using their grade levels as a guide. In addition to summer courses, we offer a variety of fall and spring courses.
Check out the Parsons Academy Certificate Program.
What You’ll Gain
- Understanding of a variety of art and design disciplines
- Guidance and feedback from renowned Parsons' faculty
How You’ll Learn
- Small class sizes with peers in a similar grade level
- Individual and group critiques
- Specialized instruction from expert faculty
The program will run in August 2021.
You may register for one course from our website. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications are accepted in the order in which they are received. Early application is strongly encouraged.
Required art supplies vary by course.