Course DescriptionThis course will cover how to to create colorways, edit textures, prints, graphics and embroideries; create custom trims and hardware.
- Completely create texture, normal and displacement maps for jacquards and embossing/debossing effects
- Completely explore prints and graphics tools; and material finishes
- Completely execute colorways
- How to incorporate Illustrator to create embroidery
- Understand how create custom hardware and trims: rhinestones and buckles
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Clo3D Virtual Fashion Design Certificate : Required Courses