Building upon skills from Fundamentals of Clo3D, this course will delve more deeply into sloper development, dart manipulations, pleats, gathering and smocking.
Additionally learning how to import pattern files from other programs and how to trace patterns from images; and export files for physical printing.
Course Length - Online 9 weeks
- Completely import DXF and Adobe Illustrator files
- Completely employ advanced sewing and trim tools (sewing pleats; piping and binding tools)
- Completely employ intermediate pattern making tools (slash & spread; add/edit/rotate dart)
- Understand how do fittings and corrections
- Completely execute pattern labeling and cutter’s musts
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Clo3D Virtual Fashion Design Certificate : Required Courses