Tap into the enormous potential of social media to effectively elevate your brand and business. In this class, we cover the essentials -- from mapping your strategy, choosing your channels, and crafting viral content to monitoring, measuring, and responding to user activity for best performance. Gain immediate actionable insights and set goals that will have you powering through your core KPIs (we'll explain what those are, too). By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid trove of tips and tools with which to implement your vision and drive results. This is suggested as course number three of five in the Digital Marketing Certificate. Open to all students.
Course Length - Online 5 weeks
- Understand how to develop goals, objectives, strategy and tactics for an ongoing social media effort or individual campaign(s)
- Gain an overview of the six major business-oriented social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Determine how to measure social media progress and results by using KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Learn quick tips and tricks to amp up your social postings and improve your social results
- Learn from industry expert