About This Certificate
Become fluent in the art of motion design and animation. Learn about the video process from start (storyboarding, editing, and creating special effects) to finish (grading and polishing content to produce professional-quality videos). This three-course certificate covers both concept development and technical approaches to time-based storytelling in video and film production. You leave with a solid foundation for entry into this popular specialized field. Courses are taught by seasoned industry professionals with current, real-world experience.
Total Courses: 3
Time Commitment: Students typically complete this certificate in one year.
Price: $2,400 per certificate bundle (see terms)
($2,670 if courses are purchased individually. Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.)
What You’ll Gain
- Experience in developing concepts into powerful visual stories in film, video, and animated formats
- Knowledge of industry-standard software including Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Animate
- The ability to develop marketable concepts for visual time-based stories
- The ability to engage in the critical process through discussion and critique of peer work
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration and video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
Who Should Enroll
- Aspiring animation or motion designers and filmmakers with any level of experience
- Filmmakers looking to add motion graphics to their work
- Professionals looking to expand their storytelling skills
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.