About This Certificate
In this project-based certificate program, you’ll get firsthand experience researching, brainstorming, prototyping, and user testing. By applying core human-centered design skills and using cutting-edge UX tools, you’ll create websites and mobile apps that are usable, accessible, and desirable.
Total Courses: 5
Time Commitment: Students typically complete this certificate in 18 months.
Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.
What You’ll Gain
- The ability to distill insights from UX research into an actionable IxD strategy
- Familiarity with interaction design career opportunities
- Knowledge of terminology specific to the field
- The ability to design and run a usability study on your own product, site, or app
- Knowledge of the stages, frameworks, and uses of and tools for prototyping
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
- The ability to review course content and complete assignments at any time
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone interested in an introduction to user experience design
- Designers, developers, creative directors, entrepreneurs, and project managers
- Creative individuals pursuing a career in UX design
- Developers looking for opportunities to incorporate UX practices into their work
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.