Course DescriptionHow do you stay updated in the constant influx of new AI applications claiming to revolutionize our work processes? How do you engage with your colleagues when they’re apprehensive about adopting new AI tools? This course will explore the challenges and opportunities in leading a creative organization in today's evolving business and technology landscape. In the course, students will examine real-life business case studies and explore creative organizational workflows incorporating AI methods. They will apply what they learn to their own projects within their organizations, gaining practical experience and a clear understanding of how to utilize AI effectively. In addition, case studies on how to communicate the creative value using AI and to evaluate their effectiveness will also be explored. Students examine organizational strategies aiming to promote a positive learning environment by adopting new technologies. Additionally, students will learn the skills they need to navigate the evolving technological, ethical, and legal landscape. The course will explore the following topics which have an impact on the creative industries: creative team dynamics, AI-enabled business strategies, self-governance, organizational strategies, and innovation. Students should take AI for Creative Professionals prior to taking this course as a part of Certificate on AI for Creativity and Management.
- How to apply AI methods in strategic scenarios in the creative industries
- Best practices to promote learning environments where team members can positively engage with AI techniques and tools
- Techniques to communicate the creative and business values of AI and how to evaluate the effectiveness of AI in creative industries
- How to navigate the evolving technological, ethical, and legal landscape
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- AI for Creativity and Leadership Certificate : Required Courses