Experiential Marketing has become a powerful marketing tactic for brands that has reshaped how the industry develops traditional marketing and PR strategies. Students will learn core requirements necessary in experiential marketing efforts, including partnerships development, research, local and national promotion, and pop-up activations. Students will develop tangible skills, such as processing and executing ideas to initiate brand promotion tactics inclusive of field marketing and digital/ social promotion. Through the use of workshopping, case study analysis, mood boards and brainstorm sessions, students will be taught to think creatively and develop innovative tactics for experiential marketing efforts.
Course Length - Online 9 weeks
- How to develop and present a pitch deck to a client
- Understand experiential as a powerful marketing/PR tactic for brands
- Develop the necessary marketing tools needed to promote brand awareness both nationally and locally
- Analyze current experiential campaigns and case studies through real time activities
- Learn how to cultivate and promote an experiential marketing campaign