Course DescriptionComplete a longform story or anthology of short work, from outline to publication! Discuss and critique work-in-progress with your instructors and classmates. Visiting professionals will discuss their work and experience. Final projects will be published online.
- Stages of longform story creation: research, outlining, thumbnailing, scripting
- Group critique and discussion skills
- Work on a longer piece with regular feedback and coaching from instructors
- Life lessons and creative inspiration from visiting professionals
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Illustrated Journalism and Memoir Certificate : Required Courses