- Create a dynamic user interface, explore the fundamentals of manipulating elements on a webpage and know how to generate responses to user interactions.
- Learn the proper ways to name and call Functions, write arguments, and return values
- How to launch interactivity and effects by handling User Events, like clicks, hovers, scrolling, mouse and keyboard movements.
- How to write an argument that executes using basic operators and booleans, "if" Conditional Statements, or ‘for’ Loops.
- How to select and modify web page elements, furthermore manipulating and traversing the DOM tree easily.
- Ability to confidently build beautiful interactive web sites from scratch.
- Know how to personally develop projects that match your vision and creativity, without having to rely on hiring an outside developer. Plus, your website will now be far easier to maintain, update and improve.
- If you choose to pursue web development, with the demand for web developers you can have a flexible career, working when you want to by freelancing and working where you want to; you can choose to work remotely (tropical beaches here I come!)
- Improve your strategic and logical problem-solving skills – even basic coding forces you to break actions down into sequences and steps.
- Understanding code opens a lot more doors to achieving a successful and rewarding career, with higher salary potential and job growth prospects in the field of web development.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Web Design Certificate : Required Courses