About This Certificate
Make your ideas stand out in a crowded design field. This certificate gives you the skills needed to design, render, and showcase your interior, architectural, or product design. You'll use industry-standard software to create portfolio-ready projects including floor plans, 3D renderings, and layouts.
Total Courses: 4
Time Commitment: Students typically complete this certificate in one year.
Price: $3,200 per certificate bundle (see terms)
($3,560 if courses are purchased individually. Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.)
What You’ll Learn
- The skills needed to convey well-articulated, cohesive design ideas and package them in portfolio-ready form
- The ability to model objects and spaces using SketchUp
- Editing techniques in AutoCAD
- Ways to navigate the Rhino interface and its settings
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- In-person and online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
Who Should Enroll
- Creative professionals seeking to develop skills that can be applied to space planning or decorative arts
- Interior designers and architects who want to expand their industry software expertise and portfolio
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.