About This Certificate
Make your ideas stand out in a crowded design field. This certificate gives you the skills needed to design, render, and showcase your interior, architectural, or product design. You'll use industry-standard software to create portfolio-ready projects including floor plans, 3D renderings, and layouts.
Rhino Sketchup AutoCAD Adobe InDesign
What You’ll Gain
- The skills needed to convey well-articulated, cohesive design ideas and package them in portfolio-ready form
- Software skills include: Adobe InDesign, AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino 6, SketchUp
- The ability to model objects and spaces using SketchUp
- Editing techniques in AutoCAD
- Ways to navigate the Rhino interface and its settings
- Designing techniques with Revit
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.
Who Should Enroll
- Creative professionals seeking to develop skills that can be applied to space planning or decorative arts
- Interior designers and architects who want to expand their industry software expertise and portfolio
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
Why The New School?
The professional landscape as we've known it has changed dramatically, and ongoing learning is more important now than ever before. At The New School, we champion every student's creativity and growth. By combining integrated disciplines with collaborative problem solving, we deliver an immersive, transformative learning experience. With the leadership of Parsons School of Design—a globally top-ranked design school—our faculty imparts the critical expertise students need to advance their careers or pivot to a new one in a constantly evolving world.
Begin by completing one of the required courses or purchasing the certificate as a bundle at a discounted price. The certificate must be completed within two years. Have questions? Call us at 332.239.2292, email email@example.com, or reach out to us via LiveChat.