About This Certificate
This online certificate program helps professionals succeed in environments where big data is key. Led by industry experts, hands-on courses in information design, data analytics and filtering, visualization best practices, and programming basics enable you to make complex statistics come to life for diverse audiences.
Total Courses: 4
Time Commitment: Students typically complete this certificate in one year.
Price: $3,075 per certificate bundle (see terms)
($3,420 if courses are purchased individually. Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.)
What You’ll Gain
- The ability to research, filter, and clean data and to adapt data and sketches for infographics
- A deeper understanding of how storytelling facilitates thinking
- A solid grasp of the most common and important tools used by companies, organizations, and individuals to visualize information
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
- The ability to review course content and complete assignments at any time
Who Should Enroll
- Anyone with an interest in data visualization, information design, data analytics, and business intelligence
- Those seeking a deeper understanding of how data is prepared for graphic visualization
- Anyone interested in joining a data analytics team in a company or organization
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.