The fifth and final course in this certificate is a hands-on workshop that primarily focuses on providing students with the opportunity to put to practice the skills they have learned, discussed and practiced in the previous courses toward a real business challenge with feedback from the stakeholders of the challenge. This course would also provide students with an opportunity to start to seed their portfolio with their first project example.
Some of the questions that will be explored in this workshop would be:
- How can I contribute effectively as a team member?
- What are clients looking out for?
- How can I effectively communicate my ideas so that they can be accepted and understood?
- How can design thinking be incorporated into an organization?
- Ability to practice the skills you have learned in the previous four courses
- Work with a real client to practice design thinking skills in a real world project
- Work with the experienced coach/instructor who will play a guiding role through the project
- How to put together a compelling case study to seed your portfolio
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Design Thinking in Practice Certificate : Required Courses