Course DescriptionDesign is contributing to new ways of delivering care at a service level--from digital solutions to product-service systems. In this course, we explore how systems of care are being transformed through design. Whether for organizational change or industry disruption, design is a critical component in the transformation of healthcare as we know it. Counts as a required course toward the certificate in Human-Centered Healthcare.
- Understand how to apply systems thinking to designing for healthcare
- Apply a range of design tools and methodologies to help unpack challenges related to healthcare
- Distill insights and opportunities to build value into the experience of healthcare
- Understand the relationship of the systems that support the delivery of care to the human experience of care
- Communicate a change to the system that would build new value for the system and its actors
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human-Centered Healthcare Certificate : Required Courses