Course DescriptionThis course helps designers navigate industry resources and certifications, find and evaluate product options, and employ resources for maximum impact. We look at methods for targeting specific issues in a project and generalized strategies that can apply more universally, highlighting potential benefits and consequences of employing different approaches. Recommended as the third course in a four-course series.
- Be able to set health goals and define metrics specific to your audience and program.
- Work both efficiently and comprehensively by prioritizing impact and utilizing valuable resources.
- Find products that are likely to be healthier options, and evaluate them against your own criteria.
- Understanding materials in context, be able to compare products, assess variables and constraints, and make informed decisions.
- 5 AIA CEU HSW Credits
- 5.5 GBCI CE Hours
- 5.5 IDCEC CEU HSW Credits
- Insight to the steps needed to realize healthier design and build on what was learned in courses 1 and 2
- Expertise to transform projects at the scale that works best for your organization on any given project
- Develop strategies to expand impact in future projects
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Healthier Materials and Sustainable Building Certificate : Required Courses