About This Certificate
When it comes to healthcare, human-centered design can improve and save lives. This online program helps you devise solutions according to patients’ needs — whether you’re a healthcare practitioner looking for systems-focused design tools for improving service delivery or a creative focused on research, design, and innovation.
Total Courses: 3
Time Commitment: Students typically complete this certificate in four months.
Price: $1,700 per certificate bundle (see terms)
($1,890 if courses are purchased individually. Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.)
What You’ll Gain
- Tools for identifying opportunities to shape or reshape the healthcare experience
- The ability to apply service design tools such as service blueprints, journey maps, and personas
- A framework for building empathy in your organization or practice
How You’ll Learn
- Engaging video lectures and interviews with industry experts
- Direct interaction with faculty practitioners at the top of their fields
- Online collaboration in small classes, supported by video conferencing
- Project-based learning focused on developing real-world skills and portfolio assets
- The ability to review course content and complete assignments at any time
Who Should Enroll
- Healthcare administrators interested in developing concrete proposals for systems-level initiatives
- Designers who would like to develop a systems and service design portfolio
- Creative professionals seeking experience in healthcare contexts
What You’ll Earn
After completing the certificate requirements, you will be able to download and print a copy of your certificate and share it with your network. Your personal certificate will be accessible from your Student Portal.